Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Jumbled Sentences

Jumbled Sentences is an app that helps students create complete sentences. Students can improve their writing skills and have fun doing it. I installed Jumbled Sentences 1-6 onto my iPad. All of the apps are very similar they just have different themes. I really liked Jumbled Sentences 3. Students have to drag the words into the correct boxes to make complete sentences. The words move around in a circle and students have to choose the correct word to complete the sentence. There is a picture in the center of the circle that represents the sentence. The words are read aloud when you tap on them. There is also a hint button. You have three minutes to complete each sentence and you earn money for creating correct sentences before the time runs out. There are three levels that increase in difficulty. When you earn money you can then visit the sticker page. On the sticker page you can use your money to purchase stickers for your sticker collection. Below are some iPad screenshots from the app Jumbled Sentences 3. If you would like these apps on your classroom iPads please let me know! Thanks!




1 comment:

  1. My spouse and I absolutely love your blog and find nearly all of your post's to be precisely what I'm looking for.
    Do you offer guest writers to write content in your case?
    I wouldn't mind creating a post or elaborating on a few of the subjects you write related to here. Again, awesome weblog!

    Review my homepage: Taser Stun Gun

    ReplyDelete