Monday, February 18, 2013

Storyboard That



Storyboard That Education
Storyboard That is a free Storyboard tool you can use in your classroom for Digital Storytelling. Students will enjoy creating a Storyboard while learning how to tell a story. Storyboard That is just a fun and engaging way to teach storytelling. You can sign your class up for a free 14 day trial. The 14 day trial will give you unlimited access to hundreds of characters, themes, props, etc. You will enter your students' names and you will have access to all of the Storyboards that they create. Check out the lesson plans on Storyboard That. Students can create a Storyboard on paper first using a Storyboard template. I created the Storyboard above. I created a story using two characters that have a conversation about a book. The boy helps the girl choose a book from the Library by suggesting a book to read and by reviewing the book. I had limited access to Storyboard That because I did not sign up for a free 14 day trial. I would have had more to choose from if I signed up!

Please let me know if you would like to use Storyboard That in your classroom!

Here are some other tools you can use for Digital Storytelling:

No comments:

Post a Comment