Friday, January 25, 2013

Animoto



I have been getting a lot of feedback from teachers that I have created Animoto videos for. I greatly appreciate your kind words.... but I have to be honest. Creating a video using Animoto is VERY SIMPLE! You can create your own Animoto video in minutes. You do not need any training or extra classes.

Here's how :)

  • Go to Animoto
  • Sign up for a lite account which is free and you can create 30 second videos
  • Choose "create"
  • Select a style for your video (you can change the music after) and then hit "create video"
  • Choose your music, video clips, and add text by clicking on the different tabs and following the prompts
  • Upload pictures from your computer, Facebook, Instagram, Flickr, or Picasa and music right from your computer
  • Preview your video and then publish
  • Share your video with your class, friends, or family by sending out the URL for your Animoto video, download it to your computer, or share it on YouTube
Screenshots from Animoto



Have iPads in your classroom? Or any iOS or Android device? You can get the free Animoto app! I create Animoto videos right from my iPhone and then I can instantly share videos from my phone.
As always, please let me know if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment