Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Morning Meeting: Activity Time!

Welcome back teachers!  I'm so excited to start working with all of you and to come into your classrooms.  I hope you will find my blogs to be helpful and that you will be able to use this site as a resource.  This first blog is a link to provide you with some activities for morning meeting.  After speaking with some teachers today at Chatfield-LoPresti and going into classrooms I saw a great deal of objectives that stated, "building our classroom community" and other objectives along those lines.  As we all know one of the best ways to get students and teachers to know one another is during MORNING MEETING.  Here is a PDF of activities that I hope you can use in your classroom.



Please feel free to comment with any questions or other activities that you use in your classroom.
Looking forward to working with everyone very soon.

:) Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment