Monday, November 5, 2012

Learning Sites & iPad Apps

Happy Monday! :)
I have been hearing that teachers want to use their new netbooks or laptops during workboard in their classrooms. After hearing this I made some changes to my blog. At the top of the page I added a TAB called LEARNING SITES. This tab contains resources that your students can use in the classroom. The sites are arranged by subject. So far I have added Literacy, Math and Science. I will be adding more very soon. You could teach your students how to access these websites through my blog. Students can then explore different learning sites in school or at home just by clicking on the picture.
I also added a TAB called iPAD APPS. This tab will bring you to a new page that will bring you to a Google DOC that contains apps.

Here is a quick video to show you how to access the new pages:

No comments:

Post a Comment